The planned beginning of the next group course
Offered times: 7h, 8h, 17h, 19h
Mondays and Wednesdays / Tuesdays and Thursdays / Wednesdays and Fridays
Please indicate in the application what term would suit you so that we can meet your requirements as much as possible.
Price for the group course (4-6 learners): 60 EUR per month
Who is this course intended for?
This course is intended for all business people who want to improve their communication skills in English. The course is available for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Before applying for a course at a certain level, please contact us so that we can organize a free trial and determine your level more precisely.
What does this course involve?
- The course covers 11 modules divided into 40 classes (the course itself lasts about 4 months, depending on the number of weeks in a month).
- After completing the course, you can choose to move to a higher level and continue your training.
- Classes take place 2 times a week, online, and last for 50 minutes.
- After each lesson there is a video that allows you to review the material and practice further. All materials are compiled by JCR ENGLISH and are provided to students.
- You have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of interesting activities that will lead to improvement of your communication skills in the business environment.
What skills will you develop?
The skills you will develop include but are not limited to: creating and holding presentations, participating in meetings, negotiating, conducting telephone conversations and using English in social situations.
In each class, new vocabulary is learned, and attention is devoted to reading, writing, listening, and most of all speaking.
What do you need to have to attend a course?
To attend the course you need to have a stable internet connection and a headset with a microphone.
It is also important that you have the basic knowledge of English so you can participate in the discussions.
Before starting the course, it is important that you do a trial class to familiarize yourself with the the online platform. At the same time, we will check your English language knowledge level.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us using the contact form or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.