1. General tips and tricks on how to be successful in a job interview
2. Appropriate vocabulary and expressions
3. How to make a good first impression
4. How to succeed in the first five minutes of a job interview 5. How NOT to write a CV
6. How to write a GOOD CV
7. How to write a good cover letter
8. How to answer the commonly asked interview questions
9. How to answer the not-so-common and psychological questions
10. Five Questions that Great Candidates Ask
11. Appropriate and inappropriate non-verbal communication during a job interview
12. Idioms that are commonly used to talk about and to talk during job interviews
13. The use of English conditionals in formal discussions and negotiations during a job interview
14. Making polite requests and answering to them
15. What to do after the interview (Writing a ‘Thank you letter’, calling back, responding to a letter of acceptance/rejection; writing a ‘job acceptance’ letter)
16. What to do when you get the job (how to keep it)
17. How to politely: agree, disagree, express an opinion
Ako se slažete sa svim gorepomenutim izjavama, onda je ovaj video kurs baš za VAS!
tako što ćete poslati svoje ime, prezime, koji kurs/paket želite i imejl adresu na viber: 066 5329588.
Nakon toga biće Vam poslate instrukcije za plaćanje, a nakon dostavljenog dokaza o uplati biće Vam odobren pristup kursu.